Our orders are double-checked before shipment, but if we’ve made a mistake or if the item is defective, please:
1. Call us immediately (or within 15 days) to report the problem. Please have your invoice copy handy when you call 717-768-8375.
2. Allow us to reimburse you for return shipping and give us a chance to correct the mistake or fully refund your order.
If you’ve changed your mind about the item you ordered, we’ll be glad to offer return privileges under these terms:
1. Item must be in the same condition as when you received them.
2. All returns must be made within 15 days of receipt.
3. A 15% restocking fee will apply.
4. Return shipping is your expense.
5. The original cost of the shipping is not refundable.
Family Farm Quilts gladly accepts Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. Your credit card will be billed upon placement of your order.
We do not accept checks, cash or money orders.
Sales tax of 6% is included for Pennsylvania residents only.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for XXX years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.